Sunday 5 January 2014

WELL HELLO THERE!

Hi there!

I have finally decided to create a book blog. Yay. I have been meaning to get one in order to start posting book reviews and book hauls and all that jazz and finally I did it! So here it is! Yeah.

Ok, so I should probably start off by saying that even though I am technically an adult...I mostly read YA. I just can't help it. Give me a fantasy book over a serious adult any day. I don't read just fantasy either. I like contemporary realistic fiction, dystopian, paranormal and sci-fi.

That's all for now.
Ciaoooo

3 comments:

  1. Haha, technically I'm an adult too but YA is SOOOO much better than Adult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Whenever I try to explain to my family and friends why I read YA they just don't seem to understand.

      Delete
    2. I know! It's so frustrating when people can't understand it! It's like you're supposed to move on to adult as soon as you hit 18 or something and it annoys me. Plus, most adult books are generally the same.

      Delete