Friday 10 January 2014

2014 Resolutions

Yes, I am aware that we're almost half way through January but I was busy and Sherlock is back on (!!) so things have been happening I suppose. Exciting things.

I never really follow through with these things but here goes.

1. Try and read more books than last year. So last year I read 160 books. This year I am hoping to read 200 books. It's a big challenge but I will surely try.

2. Read at least 10 adult books. Last year I only read two adult books so this year I want to read 10.

3. Read more classics. Just cause.

4. Read books which are currently on my bookshelves. I just have this really bad habit of buying books whenever I see them at a cheap price and then I just forget about them. So I really need to clear my TBR shelf. Fo sho.

5. Learn to give up on some books. Yes, I really need to start doing that. I have this weird habit that if I start a book I have to finish it no matter what and I need to stop doing that because it makes no sense at all.


That's everything reading wise. I don't like to set resolution with regards to the daily life because I never keep them.

Adios.

0 comments:

Post a Comment