Sunday 12 January 2014

Book Haul (1)

Hey everyone :)
After Christmas I decided to buy a bunch of books online with the money I got for Christmas. I have only received everything now because shipping takes a really long time and the books remain in processing on Book Depository for the longest time.
I acquired quite a few books I've been keeping an eye on for the longest time and I also got a few ebooks.


And here are a few ebooks I got. I'm looking forward to read each single one of these books. So excited :D



That's it for now. If you have read any of these books and think I should read it asap let me know :D
Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. The Promise of Amazing is super cute! I've heard great things about both Steelheart and The Impossible Knife of Memory, so I'm hoping to read those eventually :)

    ReplyDelete